27 decembrie 2009

Leftside Wobble

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."
                                                            Captain, Road Prison 36


Search for him, for his music, spread his name everywhere, make him notice the fact that he's been noticed. If he gets real big we might see him one day on a concert stage in our vicinity. Music is the drug and this guy is my personal dealer. I'm gonna make myself a T-shirt with his name and a link to his http://soundcloud.com/ page, because that's how much I like what he's doing. My blood goes into a leftside wobble, deep into my chest, whenever this music reaches my ears.

Niciun comentariu: