7 ianuarie 2010

Movies talking

- Howdy, stranger! This is Hauser. If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've probably got a wet towel wrapped around your head. (Total Recall - 1990)


- Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. (Fight Club - 1999)


- So tell me Joe... How come a man as attractive, intelligent, well-spoken... diffident in the most seductive way, and yet... powerful... is all alone in this world? (Meet Joe Black - 1998)


Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention? (The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 1994)


- I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger. (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - 2006)


He said he understood, but I could see in his eyes that he didn't. He was lying to me! (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - 1998)


You have the whitest white-part-of-the-eyes I've ever seen. Do you floss? (Hot Shots! - 1991)


- What kind of candle is zis? (The Pink Panther - 1963)


- Some people have a sixth sense. He has a sixth, a seventh and an eighth. (Where Eagles Dare - 1968)


Come on! Stop trying to hit me and hit me! (Matrix - 1999)


- Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed. (North by Northwest - 1959)


You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid! (The Dirty Dozen - 1967)


- Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that on us! You are NOT paralyzed! (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - 2006)


- A man who agrees to live like this is a finished man, he's nothing but a worm! I don't believe in your aggressive, sticky, maternal love! I don't want it, I have no use for it! This isn't love, it's brutalization! (La Dolce Vita - 1960)


- Why are they doing this? Why are they doing this? They said when you got here the whole thing started. Who are you? What are you? Where did you come from! I think you're evil. EVIL! (The Birds - 1963)

- I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. (They Live - 1988)

- Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope! (Star Wars - 1977)

- What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men. (Cool Hand Luke - 1967)

- Nelson do you want to be my November? (Sweet November - 2001)

- Thirty days have September, October, June and February, all the rest have 29, except my brother who got six months. (The Party - 1968)

I'll be back! (The Terminator - 1984)

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth. (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - 2001)

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Priceless! :D

Sofistricat spunea...

MMMMMMMersi!!

Unknown spunea...

MMMMMMersi si eu Adobe!!